Tuesday 27 September 2016

Necromunda: Goliath Gothique - Parts III & IV

As I've mentioned in my previous post, I'm quite keen to convert the free White Dwarf Slaughterpriest into the leader of my gang. So I did a bit more sketching and below you can see where my thoughts are going with this.

But wait there's more... as I was reading through the campaign special rules, I discovered that we'll be using Dog Rules as well as House Specialities. And in the case of Goliath the latter means access to OGRYNS!!!

If that wasn't enough, I also started thinking about various in-game counters, such as sewer entrance markers and loot counters.

Eventually, I also want to build an HQ for my gang, which is what the furniture and weight training equipment will be for. But more on that in a future post...



9 comments:

  1. That's some seriously awesome concept art, Christian. Looking forward to more updates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ana. :)
      I just hope my modelling and figure painting skills can match my ambitions. ;)

      Delete
  2. Your sketch work is reminiscent of the old White Dwarf concept artwork that used to grace their pages.....very evocative. Keep'em coming :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks heaps for the compliment, the one. :D
      It's exactly those sketches you mention that have forever been a huge inspiration to me.

      Delete
  3. This is giving me great Confrontation vibes, m8!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Ben. :D
      Naturally, I've been looking extensively at JB's Confrontation sketches from back in the day. ;)

      Delete
  4. hehehe awesome! i love those weights...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, mate. :D
      I think they'll be great fun to build. Currently collecting all the bitz I need. :)

      Delete