Saturday 6 October 2012

Concept Art Practice

A while ago I was offered to do a test for a massive concept art contract. Unfortunately I didn't land the gig (due to some mis-communication from the potential employers), but it prompted me to work on my concept art skills.
So I did a couple of ImagineFX challenges with goal to keep them rough and do them quick. Although I still struggle a little with the quick part, I think I'm getting there with the roughness.

You can let me know what you think of them in the comments section...


MyFX #297: Deep Sea Danger



MyFX #296: Magistrate Grimm


4 comments:

  1. I think I have add a dream in which that deep sea danger featured.. lol.. awesome stuff..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! especially the deep sea monster...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, karumina... much appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete